Tuesday, September 11, 2012

(INFJ) My MMDI Report

INFJ
"If your closest personality type is INFJ then you have a strong, private sense of knowledge and vision, often for hidden things that other people would think can't be known. You see imaginative possibilities and insights, especially in relation to people, anticipating a future for them that they can't even see themselves. Although you probably have some strong relationships, your insights may be so unusual that others find them difficult to accept, and you may therefore find it difficult to articulate them."

I learned that I am a caring and understanding person. I liked taking the MMDI test even after speaking to a young man after class who told me that he was very upset he had to do it saying it wasn't an accurate test. I've taken this test before for a workshop I attended at BFP. I’ve noticed my score changed. I don’t remember the original letters so you’re just have to take my word for it.
There are times I feel I want to help the less fortunate. I felt as though I would have liked to visit other preschools to help them better their curriculum. I'm not sure if I'm burned out but the passion is not there anymore. I love music and photography and I like to allow young children to explore both and this is currently where my focus lies.

I agree with the report that states I see imaginative possibilities and insights, especially in relation to people. That makes me feel good because that's exactly what I wanted to be. What hurts my feeling from the report is the part that says others might see me as unusual and might have difficulty accepting me. I feel and this report states that I am accepting of people but because I am “unusual” others might not accept me. That hurts but true.  I feel that I AM misunderstood often and others don't have the patience to figure me out when I go out of my way to understand them. It happens to me all the time. I have often feel that I should not care so much about people and maybe I wouldn’t get hurt. But that’s not my style.  

In the end, the report was interesting and fun to take.  
Rongina Driggers
Sept 11, 2012

  • (May We Never Forget)

No comments:

Post a Comment